Expedited Passport Service Los Angeles

Where can I get a passport?

All U.S. passports are issued by the Department of State. To apply for a passport, you will need to fill in an application form and supply appropriate supporting documentation. You can use either the Post Office, or another passport agent like SharpLink who is suitably approved to provide passport services in Los Angeles, to submit your application.

How much does it cost to apply for a passport?

The cost of a new passport, as set by the Department of State, is $110. If you require an expedited passport service, want your application checked or need other assistance, you may well be charged passport fees at the Post Office or by the passport agent that you use.

How long does it take to get a new passport?

The usual time to get a passport is between six to eight weeks. If you don’t want to wait that long, you can pay an expedited passport fee to us and we can get your passport application processed far faster. We offer a same-day passport service, as well as enabling your application to go through in just a few working days. Our popular service is rated highly by many users – check out our “rush my passport” reviews online!

Expedited passport renewal can be a good way of getting your fresh passport back fast if you don’t have time to wait. Just make sure your U.S. passport renewal form has been filled in correctly, include the necessary supporting documentation and photographs, and then let us get your passport processed in as little as 24 hours! We will take your passport renewal application form, check that everything is appropriately filled in, and then make sure it’s processed within the agreed time span. We will keep you informed regarding your passport renewal status, so you always know how rapidly your application is moving through the system.

What is a passport card?

Particularly if you’re going on a local cruise, a passport card can be an economical alternative to a full passport. The passport card can be used like a passport, but only to visit Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean. If you’re staying local to the U.S., a passport card, which only costs $30, can be a great alternative to a full passport.

How long does it take to get a passport card?

The passport card is issued by the Department of State and takes the same amount of time (6-8 weeks) to process as a full passport. (Expedited Services not available)

Expedited Passport Services Sharplink Services

Passport Pricing

New or First Passport,
Passport Renewal, Name Change, Lost or Stolen Passport
SharpLink Fee Passport Agency Fee
5 Days …………..……….…… $175 Plus… ..….$170
3 Days …………….………..….$200 ..….$170
Same Day …………………….$250 ……$170
Passport Card ……….……..$0 ….$30
Cash layout (Cost + 10% surcharge)

(Payments to US State Department and/or Embassies
that are not included with documents in original request)

Sharplink Services ●
430 M St SW Suite #N106 Washington, DC 20024-9998
● 202-450-3059

©2019 SharpLink Services. | Disclaimer | Blog | Facebook

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?