What is a Passport

A Passport is a legal document issued by the United States government, which verifies the identity and citizenship status of its nationals. Typically a Passport book is issued (a passport card may be requested as well) with your photo, biometrics information and blank pages used for verifying entry and departure from countries traveled.

  • Why do I need a passport?

A Passport can take you to Barbados!The United States passport serves two purposes: First to regain entry to the country of citizenship, (i.e. the United States) and is a requirement by most countries to gain entry to a country not governed by your own. A United States passport allows you access to 166 countries worldwide. It allows you to travel to countries with which the United States has amicable diplomatic relations without issue.

  • Who cannot obtain a Passport?

    • Individuals with unpaid child support of $2500 or more OR Owe the IRS (your application may be denied.)
    • Individuals with outstanding unpaid federal loans (Delinquent)
    • Felons- the U.S. Code Classification Table 2714 states, if you are convicted of a drug-related felony or certain drug-related misdemeanors, you are ineligible to get a passport during the time you are incarcerated as well as during your court-mandated probation period, and can even have an extant passport taken away.
    • Minors under the age of 16 without the consent of at least one parent who has legal custody.
    • Security Risks- If the State department determines that, you pose a real threat to U.S policy or national security.
  • What if my passport gets lost or stolen?

    • If you are overseas contact the United States consulate or embassy where you are.
    • If you are in the U.S, go to www.us.travel.state.gov and complete the DS-64 form for replacement passports lost or stolen.
    • Once you’ve completed the DS-64 contact sharplinkservices at https://www.sharplinkservices.com/passports
    • Follow the steps below and include all required forms and information needed to Sharplink to process your request.
    • Enclose completed Visa/Passports order request form
    • Enclose completed DS-11
    • Enclose completed DS-64 (explains loss).
    • Enclose two (2) passport photos (2? x 2?).
    • Enclose copy of Travel Itinerary.
    • Enclose Letter of Authorization. (form must be hand written and Courier line must state “ Elite International/ Sharplink services”)
    • Enclose appropriate fees
    • Enclose copy of Driver’s License or official ID.
    • Daytime phone number(s) where you can be reached if additional information is needed.Prepaid mailer (i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS, etc.) to return completed documents to you. Please be sure to keep the “Sender’s Copy” of your Airbill so that you are able to track the package if needed.
Sharplink Services ●
430 M St SW Suite #N106 Washington, DC 20024-9998
● 202-450-3059

©2021 SharpLink Services. | Disclaimer | Blog | Facebook

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?